Chronic pain can cause serious disruption of daily routine, work, life and well-being (NIH). Traditional treatments and technology can require significant compromise. Thanks to the science and ingenuity of Nalu, chronic pain treatment is about to change.
This system is indicated as the sole mitigating agent, or as an adjunct to other modes of therapy used in a multidisciplinary approach for chronic, intractable pain of the trunk and/or limbs, including unilateral or bilateral pain.
This system is indicated for pain management in adults who have severe intractable chronic pain of peripheral nerve origin, as the sole mitigating agent, or as an adjunct to other modes of therapy used in a multidisciplinary approach. The Nalu Neurostimulation System for PNS is not intended to treat pain in the craniofacial region.
Traditional neuromodulation SCS systems can be bulky, require more invasive surgeries, and excessive surgeries for battery replacements. At Nalu, we offer the latest, most advanced technologies to provide a tiny, less invasive option for pain relief without having to compromise your lifestyle or clinical benefits.
- Battery-free to eliminate
implanted battery and need for
- Up to 27x smaller than
conventional implantable systems.
- Requires minimal surgery to
implant small device.
- Reversible, if discontinuation of
therapy is desired.
- Enable easy and discreet therapy adjustments.
- Capable of delivering a wide range of therapy
- Compatible with iOS and Android smart-phones.
- Removable when not needed or desired.
- Easily upgradable or replaceable without surgery
- Therapy quality is not dependent on connection